Thursday, April 29, 2010

We have to take our clothes off... to have a good time

Ran 5 miles tonight. I'm out of shape. Should this have been a tweet? Shut up.

I haven't had cable for almost a year now. Sometimes I miss it. If I miss out on some shows I like I usually can watch with a friend (preference) or find them on the internet, but I don't think I'm totally out of touch with reality... The fact is I'm not home a lot and I feel like I'm wasting money if I am paying for something I can't use. Why don't they have something where I could subscribe to TV and get it over the internet, anywhere? Sure would make my life easier. I am not home tonight either, and my friends are all out having a delicious evening in Raleigh and I'm marginally jealous that I haven't been able to attend Thursday night fun night in a long time. One day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment